Amerimed is one of America’s top EMS and patient transport companies. If you are ready for a rewarding opportunity, put your skills to work for Amerimed.
Immediate full-time openings in Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Ohio, and Indiana for EMT, Paramedics, and numerous part-time opportunities for event coverage.
- Great pay
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive insurance offerings
- 401(k) program
- Uniform allowance
- Annual wage review and potential increases
- Flexible scheduling
- Associate assistance program
- Education assistance opportunities
Here's what you need:
- Valid drivers license
- Acceptable driver history
- Acceptable reference and background check
- Acceptable score on Medical Skills testing
- (EMT) Must be 21 years old
- (EMT) ACLS certification (EMT-P)
- (EMT) Valid state licensure
- (EMT) BLS certification required
I am ready to apply
Have a resume ready, your certifications up-to-date, and want to complete our full application online? Submit it here and we will review it right away. We are scheduling interviews daily and hiring qualified candidates immediately.
Want to find out more? Submit a basic interest form with your name and contact info and we’ll reach out right away. Set up a visit to see one of our stations and find out if Amerimed is the right choice for your next career move.
Our employees say:
Everyone is very friendly and caring. It’s more like a family not just employee-employer. I love my job – everyone at Amerimed has been wonderful to me and I’m truly grateful!